Old Fashion Foods Franchising Information
We structure our franchising program more as a co-op than any other model. In this way it takes very little investment to get set up. What you will find below is general information about our program. If you require more information, please contact us at the number below.
|Initial Franchise Fee:||$1500.00 - $3000.00|
|First Month Fee:||$100.00|
|Start up inventory:||$25,000.00 to $50,000.00(depending on location size)|
|Equipment costs:||$15,000.00 to $30,000.00|
|Location minimum size:||@ 1000 sq. ft.|
- Franchise fees are determined by gross sales per
(First year is $100.00/month)
- Franchise fees after first
year are determined by the
amount of the previous years' gross sales.
|Monthly Franchise Fee|
|(per store)||Gross Yearly Sales|
|$100.00||Up to $100,000.0|
|$150.00||Up to $200,000.00|
|$200.00||Up to $300,000.00|
|$300.00||Up to $400,000.00|
|$400.00||Up to $500,000.0|
|$500.00||Up to $600,000.00|
|$600.00||Up to $750,000.00|
|$750.00||Up to $1,000,000.00|
- We have arranged discounts with major
which our franchisees qualify for when buying direct.
- We provide a catalogue price list of all
items that are available from head office in Regina.
- We provide a product manual on each
to enable the franchisee to speak with authority on
Services we provide
- Training of the franchisee, or assistance in finding nutrition courses;
- Continued guidance;
- Pre-tested promotional material;
- Continuing advice, including instruction bulletins to provide ideas;
- Advice on inventory - quality and control;
- Provide continued trouble-shooting;
In return,the franchisee will...
- Motivate and dedicate him or herself;
- Absorb materials and instructions;
- Establish a community image by use of promotional material;
- Follow precepts and procedures of your company.
Please contact us if you need further
information, we'd be
happy to assist you in any way.